- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Proven Natural Remedies to Lighten Dark Underarms (#4 is Super Easy!)
This is a remedy most people don’t know about, but it works remarkably well. Sandalwood also has skin lightening compounds. Mix two tablespoons of sandalwood powder with some rose water (or plain water if you don’t have rose water) and make a thick paste.
Apply this paste to your underarms, leave it on until it dries and then rinse off with cool water. Repeat this method every single day until you get the results you want. This method works faster than some others, but it might irritate those with sensitive skin.