- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Super Stinky Smells Gone With Just One Ingredient (#5 Is The Worst Smell Ever!)
9. Stinky Shoes and Boots
Many tennis shoes and running shoes can be put in the washer, which is a great idea! Keep them and your favorite pair of boots smelling fresh (and dry!) by sprinkling about half a teaspoon of baking soda inside each shoe when you have finished wearing them. By the way, this also works well for stinky pinkies. Sprinkle a bit of baking soda on your toes and/or inside your socks to keep your feet dry and smelling sweet all day long.
10. The Fridge and Freezer
Chances are that you already use this method to deodorize your fridge and freezer but if it doesn’t seem to be working so well lately, it is probably more than time to change the box!
11. Bad Breath
OK, so maybe ordering extra onions on that lunchtime sandwich wasn’t such as good idea. If you need a quick fix before that upcoming meeting, don’t waste time on expensive mouthwashes, just use baking soda. Put a tablespoon of baking soda in a glass of water and mix well. Swish it around and spit it out! It’s that easy! This is the best mouthwash on the planet, hands down.
12. Stinky Kitchen Hands
If you have spent the afternoon chopping onions, garlic, or cleaning fish for dinner, your hands can hold on to the smell no matter how many times you wash them! You already know the fix for this problem, right? Baking soda! Mix two tablespoons of baking soda in a cup of water. After washing your hands, simply pour this mixture over them. Let it sit for a minute, and then rinse with clean water. The baking soda absorbs the smell and takes it down the drain for you!