- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Super Tips to Improve Your Digestion and Improve Your Life!
2. Whole Foods
This means unrefined and unprocessed foods or processed as minimally as possible. Whole foods do not generally have added ingredients such as salt or sugar.
Whole foods are the perfect and natural foods that Mother Nature gave to us to feed ourselves. We shouldn’t have to alter them much before eating.
Yes, this means eating a lot more organic fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and raw dairy.