- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Live To Be 100
2. Stop Eating Junk
You know you do it. You probably have a dozen excuses as to why you do it (I don’t have time, It’s too expensive). But the truth of the matter is that eating fast food and junk food is one of the major contributors towards an early death. Processed foods lead to diabetes, obesity, heart disease, high cholesterol, dementia, stroke, and cancer.
Yes, eating right takes more time. Being sick or developing a disease will take more time than you could imagine! Don’t go all out and make a complete overhaul in one day, take those baby steps. Begin by cutting back on sugar, add one vegetable to your dinner plate, and before you know it, you are there!