- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Live To Be 100
3. Stop Avoiding the Doctor
Even if it appears that cancer does not run in your family, you cannot rely on genetics alone to ensure your longevity. If you feel there is something wrong, even if you feel fine, take charge of your health and get regular screenings done. Yes, they take some time, but when caught early, many diseases can be reversed or treated. How many times have you known or heard about someone who died needlessly simply because they didn’t go to the doctor until “it was too late”?
Early detection ensures that you will have more options, better treatment, and faster recovery rates. It is also less expensive in most cases. Stop putting it off!