- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Warning Signs of Cervical Cancer Every Woman Should Know
Keep reading for the top 12 most common symptoms of cervical cancer.
1. Pelvic Pain
Many women become accustomed to various types of pelvic pain, including cramps and aches during menstruation, which is why many women ignore this particular symptom. However, you should be aware when pain in the pelvis occurs during other times, if it happens more frequently or becomes more severe than what is normal for you. Don’t let a doctor tell you that “it’s normal” or that “it’s all in your head” without a full examination. If you feel this pain is abnormal, it probably is. If your doctor refuses to examine you or listen to your complaints of pain, find another doctor.
2. Uncomfortable Sex
If you begin to have pain during intercourse (the technical term is dyspareunia) this is sometimes a sign of cervical cancer. There are other causes for painful sex, but you should have your doctor rule out cervical cancer before they look at other possible causes.
3. Back Pain
This is another symptom many women ignore because it often accompanies the onset of the menstrual cycle and although back pain can happen for a wide variety of reasons (carrying around a toddler, for example) if you experience back pain that you can’t explain, or it accompanies other symptoms on this list, or if you are in a high risk group, then see your doctor.
4. Weight Loss and Fatigue
These symptoms can be due to many other reasons, but again, in combination with other symptoms, or if your doctor has looked at other reasons and can’t find a reason for unexplained weight loss and extreme fatigue, be certain that you are checked for cervical cancer.
Continue to Page 3