- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
13 Antibiotics You Should Always Have On Hand (No Prescription Required!)
This is one of the best, and perhaps oldest, natural antibiotics around. Raw, organic honey has antimicrobial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory compounds. The American Chemical Society even found that honey was able to fight infection on multiple levels. This makes it almost impossible for bacteria to build a resistance to it. Honey’s unique combination of high sugar, acidity, and hydrogen peroxide, along with polyphenols, helps it kill numerous types of bacteria.
Manuka honey is the most potent type of honey you can buy, but any raw, organic honey will fight infection. You can also improve your immune system and fight seasonal allergies by simply consuming one tablespoon of honey each day. Add it to your favorite herbal tea or smoothie for easy consumption.