- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
3. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil will naturally kill the bacteria on your feet. Simply put three or four drops of tea tree oil on your feet every night and every morning for naturally odor-free feet!
This is a temporary solution, but in a pinch, it works really well. Wash and dry your feet, then rub a stick deodorant all over your feet, concentrating on the areas under and between your toes. Allow to dry for five minutes before putting on your socks and shoes.
5. Lavender Oil
This not only makes those piggies smell really nice, it helps kill the bacteria that smell bad. Lavender oil also has antifungal compounds that can help fight fungus infections on the skin and that ugly toenail fungus.
Put five or 10 drops of lavender essential oil in a large bowl of warm water. Soak your feet each day for 15 minutes. Repeat this every night before bed for at least one week for best results.
Continue to Page 3