- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
14 Side Effects Of Anxiety Infographic
Anxiety is a natural response to high-stress external events. We all experienced that feeling, which can be described as a peculiar mixture of unease, fear and worry. Its impact on our mental state is well-known and acknowledged, but anxiety also causes some physical changes in different parts of the body, both in the short and long term.
When anxiety becomes chronic, its effects can be more serious. But even a short-term anxiety attack can have a bigger impact on your body than you realize. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the ways it affects our health.
Click on image to enlarge