- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
14 Side Effects Of Anxiety Infographic
Anxiety is a natural response to high-stress external events. We all experienced that feeling, which can be described as a peculiar mixture of unease, fear and worry. Its impact on our mental state is well-known and acknowledged, but anxiety also causes some physical changes in different parts of the body, both in the short and long term.
When anxiety becomes chronic, its effects can be more serious. But even a short-term anxiety attack can have a bigger impact on your body than you realize. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the ways it affects our health.
Click on image to enlarge