- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
14 Side Effects Of Anxiety Infographic
Anxiety is a natural response to high-stress external events. We all experienced that feeling, which can be described as a peculiar mixture of unease, fear and worry. Its impact on our mental state is well-known and acknowledged, but anxiety also causes some physical changes in different parts of the body, both in the short and long term.
When anxiety becomes chronic, its effects can be more serious. But even a short-term anxiety attack can have a bigger impact on your body than you realize. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the ways it affects our health.
Click on image to enlarge