- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Amazing Uses For One Common Essential Oil Everyone Loves
5. ADHD Support
For improved alertness and concentration, try spritzing some peppermint oil on your child’s shirt before they head off to school, or place one drop under the tongue. This can help to control your child’s ADHD symptoms.
6. Headache Relief
Peppermint contains a powerful compound called menthol. Menthol is known to help relax the body and muscles, which can ease tension headaches. Simply rub one drop of peppermint essential oil on your temple, forehead, and the back of the neck to help relieve headaches caused by tension and stress.
7. Improve Your Shampoo
Add 3 drops of peppermint essential oil to 8 ounces of your favorite shampoo and conditioner to help you wake up, energize, and stimulate the scalp. Peppermint oil is a powerful antiseptic, which means it can help to remove dandruff and even kill lice. Regular use of peppermint oil in your shampoo and conditioner can stimulate hair growth for lush, beautiful hair.
Continue to Page 4