- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Cancer Warning Signs Men Tend to Ignore but Shouldn’t
4. Changes in the Mouth
If you smoke or chew tobacco, or if you are a heavy drinker, this one is especially important, as you have a much higher risk of developing oral cancer. Any changes in your lips, tongue, or the inside of your mouth should be looked at by a qualified dentist or doctor right away. Be on the lookout especially for white or red patches on the inside of the mouth or on the lips.
5. Difficulty Swallowing
Although most people experience a little difficulty swallowing from time to time, if you find that this is an ongoing problem for you, especially if this feeling is accompanied by vomiting or if you are losing weight because you can’t swallow like you used to, you should see your doctor. These are often signs of throat or stomach cancer.
6. Changes in Your Skin
Skin changes can mean skin cancer. Some skin cancers are minor problems that can be dealt with quickly right in your doctor’s office. However, they could be a sign of a deadly type of skin cancer known as melanoma. Any mole that changes color, bleeds, or any new mole that has an irregular shape to it should be looked at as soon as possible. Also, if you have any areas of skin that are red or brownish and look like a sore but do not heal can also be skin cancers.
Continue to Page 3