- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 of the Best Ways to Stop Night Sweats and Hot Flashes (#2 is Amazing!)
4. Black Cohosh
This is one of the most popular methods of controlling hot flashes and night sweats. Black cohosh contains estrogenic components, which can help to correct the imbalance of hormones that are the cause of most hot flashes. This will help to naturally balance your estrogen levels and make you feel more comfortable without relying on dangerous HR therapy.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Relief from hot flashes might be as close as your kitchen cabinet. Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar can help to remove the toxins that the body is trying to remove via perspiration. This can reduce the frequently and intensity of both hot flashes and night sweats. Add one tablespoon of organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water, vegetable juice, or fruit juice and drink twice a day.
6. B Vitamins
B vitamins, such as B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12 help to regulate the estrogen and progesterone hormones in the body. B vitamins also help to keep the membranes of the vagina healthy. B12 is especially good for relief from depression, relieving anxiety attacks, and improving appetite. B vitamins work best in combination with each other, which is why you will frequently see them sold together. Take a B vitamin complex supplement and eat more foods that contain B vitamins such as milk, eggs, fish, bananas, sunflower seeds, nuts, peas, turkey, and green leafy vegetables.
Continue to Page 3