- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
15 Tasty Recipes For Making Oatmeal Less Boring
Do you love oatmeal, but find that after about two mornings, that brown sugar/honey/raisin combination gets a bit old?
Oatmeal is super healthy and one of the best options for vegans. It is also a healthy alternative to those sugar filled cereals. Also, if you are sensitive to gluten, oatmeal is a terrific choice for breakfast.
Quick and easy to make, oatmeal seems to have everything going for it, except … let’s be honest folks, it can be bland.
We have the solution for those bland oatmeal blues. Keep reading, because we have put together 15 of the best recipes that will make your oatmeal anything but boring.
Attention, busy moms! Most of these can be made the night before and stored in the fridge. In the morning, simply add a tablespoon or so of almond milk, coconut milk, or plain milk, and then reheat on the stove or pop it in the microwave.
Are you ready to spice up those oatmeal bowls? Here we go!
1. Vegetarian Oatmeal
- 1 cup of oats
- 1.5 cups of whole milk
- ¼ cup of organic red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of organic chives, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 large organic eggs (optional)
Mix the oats, salt, pepper, red peppers, and chives in a small pot. Cook over medium high heat until the mixture comes to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 4 or 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. If you want to add some eggs, heat the olive oil in a pan and cook until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny. Once the milk and oat mixture has thickened, split into two serving bowls and top each bowl with an egg.
Continue to Page 2