- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
15 Things Every American Must Know
Americans, the richest people on the face of the earth, with one of the highest standards of living, are also the sickest, fattest, and most unhealthy people on the planet. Chronic conditions such as obesity, diabetes, asthma, anxiety, depression, heart disease, arthritis, dementia, and many others, plague many Americans. We have the information, the knowledge, and certainly the money, to have the best health but still, it eludes us. Americans spend billions of dollars every year on “cure-alls”, pills, shots, and various contraptions, in our search for good health and happiness. Why are illness and disease more prevalent than ever before and how do we reverse this trend? Here is a list of the top 15 things every American should know about their health.
1. An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure
Most people never think about their health until they are sick. It’s much easier, safer, not to mention cheaper, to prevent a problem than to try to treat it. Almost all heart disease, diabetes, and cancers can be prevented from every happening by following a healthy lifestyle; real nutrition, moderate exercise, sufficient rest, and stress release.