- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
15 Things Every American Must Know
Americans, the richest people on the face of the earth, with one of the highest standards of living, are also the sickest, fattest, and most unhealthy people on the planet. Chronic conditions such as obesity, diabetes, asthma, anxiety, depression, heart disease, arthritis, dementia, and many others, plague many Americans. We have the information, the knowledge, and certainly the money, to have the best health but still, it eludes us. Americans spend billions of dollars every year on “cure-alls”, pills, shots, and various contraptions, in our search for good health and happiness. Why are illness and disease more prevalent than ever before and how do we reverse this trend? Here is a list of the top 15 things every American should know about their health.
1. An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure
Most people never think about their health until they are sick. It’s much easier, safer, not to mention cheaper, to prevent a problem than to try to treat it. Almost all heart disease, diabetes, and cancers can be prevented from every happening by following a healthy lifestyle; real nutrition, moderate exercise, sufficient rest, and stress release.