- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Things Every American Must Know
Americans, the richest people on the face of the earth, with one of the highest standards of living, are also the sickest, fattest, and most unhealthy people on the planet. Chronic conditions such as obesity, diabetes, asthma, anxiety, depression, heart disease, arthritis, dementia, and many others, plague many Americans. We have the information, the knowledge, and certainly the money, to have the best health but still, it eludes us. Americans spend billions of dollars every year on “cure-alls”, pills, shots, and various contraptions, in our search for good health and happiness. Why are illness and disease more prevalent than ever before and how do we reverse this trend? Here is a list of the top 15 things every American should know about their health.
1. An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure
Most people never think about their health until they are sick. It’s much easier, safer, not to mention cheaper, to prevent a problem than to try to treat it. Almost all heart disease, diabetes, and cancers can be prevented from every happening by following a healthy lifestyle; real nutrition, moderate exercise, sufficient rest, and stress release.