- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Tricks for Using This One Oil as a Beauty Treatment (#6 is So Cool!)
4. Natural Makeup Remover
Why spend money on those expensive makeup removers that are full of chemicals? And for those of you who have sensitive skin and find that most makeup removers irritate your delicate skin, we have the answer for you. Yep, you guessed it, olive oil! Olive oil will hydrate the skin and removes all types of makeup easily, even waterproof makeup. Dab some olive oil onto a cotton ball and rub gently until all traces of makeup have been removed. Rinse with warm water when you have finished and pat dry.
5. Stops Diaper Rash
Everyone needs a little extra help now and then, especially babies. There are very few products that are safe for your baby’s delicate skin but here is one that you can use with confidence. Extra virgin olive oil will heal and prevent diaper rash as well as cradle cap.
6. Longer Eyelashes and Eyebrows
You have probably seen those commercial on television advertising a chemical that you can apply to your lashes for longer, thicker eyelashes. Did you know that one of the “side effects” of that chemical is possible blindness? Seems like a high price to pay for longer lashes, especially when you can use all natural olive oil and get the same results. Rich in vitamin E, olive oil can help to grow both eye lashes and eye brow hair. It will lengthen, protect, and condition your eyelashes, helping them to grow in thicker and to not break off as easily. It will also encourage your eyebrows to grow in thicker, as well as to grow more quickly. Simply rub a drop of extra virgin olive oil on your lashes and eyebrows each night before bed. Wash it off in the morning.
That’s it! Sounds too simple to be true, but this really works! It will take about 4 to 6 weeks to see the results, but you definitely will!
Continue to Page 3