- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
16 Facts About Caffeine Addiction Infographic
What do you know about coffee? People around the world can’t get enough of the black stuff but the United States imports an entire third of the world’s crop.
In fact, the average American drinks three cups of coffee every day, and three out of five people say that they can’t start their day without their morning fix. How do you feel about nature’s rich stimulant? Comment below.
(click on image to enlarge)