- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
8 Happy Ways to Beat the Winter Blues Infographic
Hundreds of thousands of people are affected each year by seasonal affective disorder (SAD), in which a depression develops that lasts throughout the winter season.
This can cause people to be overcome by negative thoughts and feelings, become chronically lethargic, overeat, and have difficulty concentrating. Find out what people can do to combat SAD including foods to eat to feel better naturally, as well as treatments to consider.
(click on image to enlarge)