- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
8 Happy Ways to Beat the Winter Blues Infographic
Hundreds of thousands of people are affected each year by seasonal affective disorder (SAD), in which a depression develops that lasts throughout the winter season.
This can cause people to be overcome by negative thoughts and feelings, become chronically lethargic, overeat, and have difficulty concentrating. Find out what people can do to combat SAD including foods to eat to feel better naturally, as well as treatments to consider.
(click on image to enlarge)