- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
8 Happy Ways to Beat the Winter Blues Infographic
Hundreds of thousands of people are affected each year by seasonal affective disorder (SAD), in which a depression develops that lasts throughout the winter season.
This can cause people to be overcome by negative thoughts and feelings, become chronically lethargic, overeat, and have difficulty concentrating. Find out what people can do to combat SAD including foods to eat to feel better naturally, as well as treatments to consider.
(click on image to enlarge)