- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Happy Ways to Beat the Winter Blues Infographic
Hundreds of thousands of people are affected each year by seasonal affective disorder (SAD), in which a depression develops that lasts throughout the winter season.
This can cause people to be overcome by negative thoughts and feelings, become chronically lethargic, overeat, and have difficulty concentrating. Find out what people can do to combat SAD including foods to eat to feel better naturally, as well as treatments to consider.
(click on image to enlarge)