- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Lack of sleep: A matter of life or death? Infographic
We all know the effects of losing a night’s sleep: inability to concentrate, irritability, memory lapses, and more, but losing sleep over the long term can be even more detrimental, eventually even leading to death.
Getting less than five hours of sleep each night can significantly increase your risk for diabetes, heart attack, and–yes–death (by up to twelve percent!). Find out how your risks increase with sleep loss.
(click on image to enlarge)