- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Lack of sleep: A matter of life or death? Infographic
We all know the effects of losing a night’s sleep: inability to concentrate, irritability, memory lapses, and more, but losing sleep over the long term can be even more detrimental, eventually even leading to death.
Getting less than five hours of sleep each night can significantly increase your risk for diabetes, heart attack, and–yes–death (by up to twelve percent!). Find out how your risks increase with sleep loss.
(click on image to enlarge)