- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Lack of sleep: A matter of life or death? Infographic
We all know the effects of losing a night’s sleep: inability to concentrate, irritability, memory lapses, and more, but losing sleep over the long term can be even more detrimental, eventually even leading to death.
Getting less than five hours of sleep each night can significantly increase your risk for diabetes, heart attack, and–yes–death (by up to twelve percent!). Find out how your risks increase with sleep loss.
(click on image to enlarge)