- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
Lack of sleep: A matter of life or death? Infographic
We all know the effects of losing a night’s sleep: inability to concentrate, irritability, memory lapses, and more, but losing sleep over the long term can be even more detrimental, eventually even leading to death.
Getting less than five hours of sleep each night can significantly increase your risk for diabetes, heart attack, and–yes–death (by up to twelve percent!). Find out how your risks increase with sleep loss.
(click on image to enlarge)