- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
A Guide to Cooking with Healthy Oils Infographic
When it comes to different types of oil, there are other aspects to how they affect your health than saturation of fat.
Some types of oils were never meant to be heated and doing so can cause them to create toxic fumes and free radicals that can be very harmful to your body. Find out which types of oils you should be cooking with and which ones you should definitely not.
(click on image to enlarge)