- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
A Guide to Cooking with Healthy Oils Infographic
When it comes to different types of oil, there are other aspects to how they affect your health than saturation of fat.
Some types of oils were never meant to be heated and doing so can cause them to create toxic fumes and free radicals that can be very harmful to your body. Find out which types of oils you should be cooking with and which ones you should definitely not.
(click on image to enlarge)