- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
8 Ways Technology Affects Health Infographic
Research has shown that spending too much time on social networking sites can cause something called “Facebook depression”.
This is just one of the ways that modern technology has been found to affect people in negative ways. It’s estimated that children aged 8 to 18 spend an average of seven hours a day with their devices, according to Huffington Post. Find out this and more with this infographic about over-exposure to technology.
(click on image to enlarge)