- Could This Be The Healthiest Bread Recipe In The World? Video
- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
8 Ways Technology Affects Health Infographic
Research has shown that spending too much time on social networking sites can cause something called “Facebook depression”.
This is just one of the ways that modern technology has been found to affect people in negative ways. It’s estimated that children aged 8 to 18 spend an average of seven hours a day with their devices, according to Huffington Post. Find out this and more with this infographic about over-exposure to technology.
(click on image to enlarge)