- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
8 Ways Technology Affects Health Infographic
Research has shown that spending too much time on social networking sites can cause something called “Facebook depression”.
This is just one of the ways that modern technology has been found to affect people in negative ways. It’s estimated that children aged 8 to 18 spend an average of seven hours a day with their devices, according to Huffington Post. Find out this and more with this infographic about over-exposure to technology.
(click on image to enlarge)