- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Ways Technology Affects Health Infographic
Research has shown that spending too much time on social networking sites can cause something called “Facebook depression”.
This is just one of the ways that modern technology has been found to affect people in negative ways. It’s estimated that children aged 8 to 18 spend an average of seven hours a day with their devices, according to Huffington Post. Find out this and more with this infographic about over-exposure to technology.
(click on image to enlarge)