- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
18 Best Ways To Keep Your Memory Sharp
9. Choose your citrus
It doesn’t matter which citrus fruit you consume or how you take it in, people who have included citrus fruits into their diets daily kept cognitive decline away for more than two years.
10. Select nuts
Next time you are looking for a healthy snack, make it a nice selection of nuts. This food is considered brain food and can help preserve your memory.
11. Add avocados
Avocado falls into the good fat category — the one that is good for your brain. They keep you from developing high blood pressure and were found to improve cognitive functions in those who ate one every day for six months.
12. Treat yourself to a bite of chocolate every day
Chocolate has been found to raise the performance of your brain, increases cognitive function, and keeps you happy and in a good mood.
13. Test your brain every day
While it is always a good idea to keep your body active, you absolutely need to keep your brain active as well. Test it every day by working on a crossword puzzle, learn to play an instrument you’ve been wanting to, or get some tapes that will teach you how to speak a new language.
Continue to Page 3