- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
2 Types Of Diabetes Infographic
Do you know everything about diabetes?
Of course, nobody is going to be ill, but we should be ready to any life gifts. It is very important to know some details about diabetes, as it may concern someone from your family or friends. You should recognize the disease and be ready to help. The most common symptoms include being thirsty or hungry most of the time, blurry vision, weight loss even if a person eats a lot, pain or numbness in hands and feet.
There are type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Type 2 is more widely spread – 90% of diabetes cases are type 2. Learn the information from the infographic and you will find our more facts about diabetes. What can you add up to the topic?
Click on image to enlarge