- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
2 Types Of Diabetes Infographic
Do you know everything about diabetes?
Of course, nobody is going to be ill, but we should be ready to any life gifts. It is very important to know some details about diabetes, as it may concern someone from your family or friends. You should recognize the disease and be ready to help. The most common symptoms include being thirsty or hungry most of the time, blurry vision, weight loss even if a person eats a lot, pain or numbness in hands and feet.
There are type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Type 2 is more widely spread – 90% of diabetes cases are type 2. Learn the information from the infographic and you will find our more facts about diabetes. What can you add up to the topic?
Click on image to enlarge