- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
2 Types Of Diabetes Infographic
Do you know everything about diabetes?
Of course, nobody is going to be ill, but we should be ready to any life gifts. It is very important to know some details about diabetes, as it may concern someone from your family or friends. You should recognize the disease and be ready to help. The most common symptoms include being thirsty or hungry most of the time, blurry vision, weight loss even if a person eats a lot, pain or numbness in hands and feet.
There are type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Type 2 is more widely spread – 90% of diabetes cases are type 2. Learn the information from the infographic and you will find our more facts about diabetes. What can you add up to the topic?
Click on image to enlarge