- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
2 Types Of Diabetes Infographic
Do you know everything about diabetes?
Of course, nobody is going to be ill, but we should be ready to any life gifts. It is very important to know some details about diabetes, as it may concern someone from your family or friends. You should recognize the disease and be ready to help. The most common symptoms include being thirsty or hungry most of the time, blurry vision, weight loss even if a person eats a lot, pain or numbness in hands and feet.
There are type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. Type 2 is more widely spread – 90% of diabetes cases are type 2. Learn the information from the infographic and you will find our more facts about diabetes. What can you add up to the topic?
Click on image to enlarge