- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
20-Minute Yoga Practice For Reducing Anxiety Video
Feeling anxious and stressed? Yoga is a perfect practice to help you find peace of mind in our hectic times. A little goes a long way, so even a 20-minute practice will leave you feeling more balanced, both physically and mentally.
If you’re feeling nervous and plagued by negative thoughts, investing time in this yoga sequence is a good idea. Shifting the focus of your attention to breath and body will help you relax and unwind.
Let this video guide you through the practice, and let us know how it works for you. Leave your comments in the section below.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.