- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
20-Minute Yoga Practice For Reducing Anxiety Video
Feeling anxious and stressed? Yoga is a perfect practice to help you find peace of mind in our hectic times. A little goes a long way, so even a 20-minute practice will leave you feeling more balanced, both physically and mentally.
If you’re feeling nervous and plagued by negative thoughts, investing time in this yoga sequence is a good idea. Shifting the focus of your attention to breath and body will help you relax and unwind.
Let this video guide you through the practice, and let us know how it works for you. Leave your comments in the section below.