- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
25 Incredible Tips to Help You Lose Weight for Good!
6. Take Those Baby Steps
Start by focusing only on the next 2 pounds. That’s it. It doesn’t matter if you want to lose 10, 25, 50, or 100 pounds; it’s easy to lose motivation when you think of how far you have to go. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, or in this case, the journey of X number of pounds begins with the number 2.
7. Visualize the Skinny New You
We are what we think we are, so picture yourself thin!
8. Have a DVD Ready
No, not a Downton Abbey DVD, but a workout DVD so you can still get in some exercise on those cold, wet, snowy days.
9. Download a New Fitness App
There are plenty of free ones and a new app is always fun to play with.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Top 10 Cancers That Come From Being Overweight
10. Take a Whiff
This might seem silly, but science says it works. The Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, located in Chicago, used 3,000 subjects and had them sniff the scent of an apple, a banana, or peppermint whenever they felt like snacking. They found that the more they sniffed, the less they ate. Most of these subjects lost about 30 pounds. Scientists are exactly sure why, but they think that by sniffing food, you are tricking your brain into thinking that you are actually eating.
Continue to Page 3