- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
25 of the Best Foods to Stop the #1 Killer in America
Think tofu is hard to use? Simply slice some “firm” tofu, marinate in your favorite sauce, and then grill. Tofu is full of calcium, potassium, magnesium, folates, and niacin.
22. Red Wine
Just a glass — not the whole bottle — gives you resveratrol and catechins that will make your mouth and your heart happy.
Like walnuts, all you need is a handful of almonds each day to get your fill of heart healthy plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, fiber, mono and polyunsaturated fats, phytosterols, and vitamin E.
A favorite at the breakfast table, oatmeal is loaded with niacin, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and omega-3 fatty acids. Put some nuts or blueberries in your bowl, and you have a super hearty, super heart healthy breakfast!
25. Lean Meats
Lean meats, such as chicken and turkey, can be super heart healthy choices and can give you much needed protein without all the saturated fats. Grill or broil for best health.