- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
3 Most Simple Ways How To Prevent And Reverse Cavities Naturally
2. Try using remineralizing toothpaste
Brushing your teeth is a no brainer, everyone knows they should do it. Remineralizing toothpaste offers a number of special advantages over traditional varieties. They work by replenishing the enamel with key minerals that help repair it and prevent further damage. This is very important because past a certain point of decay, damage to the enamel can be irreversible.
3. Eat a Clean Diet
This was touched upon above, but eating a healthy and clean diet will go a long way toward keeping your teeth and gums healthy. In addition to avoiding excess sugars, excessive amounts of carbohydrates can exacerbate tooth decay, gum disease, and growth of bacteria. Eat lots of high quality fats and protein, as well as fresh fruits and vegetables, particularly cruciferous vegetables like spinach or kale. Foods rich in calcium, phosphorous and magnesium also contribute to strong teeth and a healthy mouth.
Follow these simple steps and you will be way ahead of most people when it comes to protecting the health of your gums and teeth. Everyone is blessed with a healthy smile. Don’t throw it away with poor dietary and health decisions.