- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
30 Creative Ways to Recycle One Thing That Will Knock Your Socks Off!
6. Toys for Kids
Fill old socks with beans to make colorful beanbag toys that your kids can use to play catch or other outdoor beanbag games.
Fill just the foot part of a sock and sew or tie off with a ribbon, and use as sachets in drawers or closets.
8. Dryer Balls
Rather than use toxic and expensive dryer sheets, simply put a dozen or so drops of your favorite essential oil inside a sock and toss in the dryer for some wonderfully scented clothes without using toxic chemicals.
9. Homemade Caulk
Well, not exactly caulk – but you can stuff old socks around windows to keep drafts from coming through.
10. Clean Dirty Blinds
Slip a sock on your hand and clean the dust from between window blinds easily and quickly without the risk of cutting your finger! This also works well for cleaning ceiling fan blades.
Continue to Page 3