- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
4 Ways to Combat Health Risks in Your Bedroom
2. Use the bedroom only for sleep and sex
Don’t use your bed as your home office or as a TV room.
Keep the clutter and distraction of the day out of the room you want to use for sleep. Keep your bedroom cool, also. When you walk into your bedroom you should notice a clear change from the rest of the house.
Make it cool, dim, and relaxing. Find out 10 great reasons to have sex more often.