- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
4 Natural Allergy Remedies That Provide Relief
4. Bee Products
When your body creates antibodies in response to an allergen, you suffer allergy symptoms. Then antibodies help release histamine, which gives you puffy eyes and a runny nose. Bee products, especially bee pollen, significantly reduce histamine. This is exactly how medications work. That’s why bee products are effective against allergies as well as many respiratory diseases.
Nowadays, you don’t have to rely solely on allergy medicine to relieve your symptoms. Natural remedies have proven to be an effective solution for people who suffer from seasonal allergies. What natural remedy do you use?