- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
- Natural Home Remedies For Treating Bronchitis Infographic
- Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
- Ice Vs Heat: Which Is Better For Different Kinds Of Pain? Infographic
5 Natural Allergy Remedies That Provide Relief
Pycnogenol is a maritime pine bark extract that has positive effects on the immune system. It is a powerful antioxidant that has multiple benefits for skin and heart health. When it comes to allergies, it works best when taken before severe symptoms appear. Pycnogenol can also help with asthma and reduce dependency on steroids.
5. Bee Products
When your body creates antibodies in response to an allergen, you suffer allergy symptoms. Then antibodies help release histamine, which gives you puffy eyes and a runny nose. Bee products, especially bee pollen, significantly reduce histamine. This is exactly how medications work. That’s why bee products are effective against allergies as well as many respiratory diseases.
Nowadays, you don’t have to rely solely on allergy medicine to relieve your symptoms. Natural remedies have proven to be an effective solution for people who suffer from seasonal allergies.