- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Different Hungers: Learn To Distinguish Among Them Infographic
Why do we feel hunger? This question seems to be a simple one, but in reality it’s more complicated than we realize. From craving sugar after a stressful day to constant, background feeling of hunger even when the stomach is full, we eat for reasons other than just getting necessary nutrients and the energy to get through the day.
WildFit founder Eric Edmeades offers an easy explanation to this complicated phenomenon. It’s based on the fact that not everything we call hunger is the same. Look at the infographic below to learn about six different hungers we can experience and what stands behind each of them.
Click on image to enlarge