- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
If you can keep down water, then you can keep down tea. Avoid black teas, sodas, or coffee, these will only upset your stomach further. Teas such as peppermint are known to calm the digestive system and stop cramps. Ginger tea is perhaps the oldest remedy on earth for stopping nausea and vomiting. Mix some raw, organic honey for sweetener and sip slowly. Your stomach will let you know if it is willing to tolerate tea or not. If it gives you the OK, then drink two or three cups each day.
No, we don’t mean hand soap. You need to kill off those bad bacteria that somehow got in your gut. Although your body is doing it in its own way, you can help things along if you can consume some naturally antibacterial foods and herbs, such as oregano oil, garlic, coconut oil, cloves, apple cider vinegar, and thyme. Sometimes, it can be difficult to keep anything down, but a little broth with some garlic will go a long way.
Continue to Page 4