- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
2. Stay Hydrated
One of the biggest problems with gastroenteritis (which is what your doctor will call this) is dehydration. Your body is losing more fluids than you are taking in. This means you are also losing salt, minerals, and electrolytes. Stores are filled with those electrolyte-balancing drinks, but they are more sugar and artificial colors than anything else. All you really need to do to re-establish your electrolyte levels and restore mineral balance to your blood is to add a pinch of Himalayan salt to a glass of water. Himalayan salt has more than 84 essential trace minerals, plus some ionic energy that can help detoxify the body at the same time. You can make yourself a good sized batch of hydration water by adding ¼ teaspoon of Himalayan salt to 1.5 liters of water.
Continue to Page 3