- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
2. Stay Hydrated
One of the biggest problems with gastroenteritis (which is what your doctor will call this) is dehydration. Your body is losing more fluids than you are taking in. This means you are also losing salt, minerals, and electrolytes. Stores are filled with those electrolyte-balancing drinks, but they are more sugar and artificial colors than anything else. All you really need to do to re-establish your electrolyte levels and restore mineral balance to your blood is to add a pinch of Himalayan salt to a glass of water. Himalayan salt has more than 84 essential trace minerals, plus some ionic energy that can help detoxify the body at the same time. You can make yourself a good sized batch of hydration water by adding ¼ teaspoon of Himalayan salt to 1.5 liters of water.
Continue to Page 3