- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Now that you are working on killing off the bad stuff, let’s work on adding more of the good guys to help you do that job even better. Probiotics are found in yogurt, fermented foods such as yogurt, pickles, and miso, and probiotic supplements. Try yogurt first. Don’t try the sugary, fruity stuff, just look for plain, unsweetened yogurt with active cultures. If it’s a bit sour, add a little raw, organic honey.If you can’t keep that down, try a probiotic supplement.
Probiotics keep the immune system healthy and make us less vulnerable to these types of infections in the first place. If you opt for the supplement route, look for a brand that gives you a minimum of 10 billion live cultures per serving.
Continue to Page 5