- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Ways Exercise Benefits The Brain Infographic
It’s widely known that regular exercise is highly beneficial and even vital for our physical health. People start working out to get a slimmer body, build muscle, lower the risk of heart disease, or simply improve their overall well-being. But exercise isn’t just about muscles and body strength.
Studies show that it also has the ability to boost your brain function and improve your mental health. A good workout can relieve anxiety, stress, and depression, as well as improve your memory and the quality of sleep. Still not convinced? Read on to learn more about the unexpected benefits of physical activity.
Do you exercise? How does it improve your life? Write in the comments below.
Click on image to enlarge