- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Of The Most Powerful Anti-Cancer Foods On Earth (Even We Didn’t Know About #4!)
2. Green Tea
Green tea contains a unique type of antioxidant called catechins, and epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG. Both of these compounds have been shown to fight cancer cells. EGC has been shown in numerous studies to inhibit the growth of stomach and lung cancer rates. You should seriously consider drinking 5 to 6 cups of freshly brewed green tea each day. It can be difficult, however, to find real green tea in the US. The stuff sold in bottles or cans in your supermarket is complete junk. Some green tea mixes are a blend of teas with just a touch of real green tea. Natural green tea is quite bitter and is definitely an acquired taste, but one that you should learn. Avoid teas from those famous American tea makers. The biggest green tea manufacturer in America simply uses unripe tea leaves, which are green in color, and call it green tea. The best and most potent green tea comes from Japan, with boxes featuring the Japanese language. They cost more, yes, but they are very much worth it.
Continue to Page 3