- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
7 Reasons To Consider Adopting A Pescetarian Diet Infographic
Have you heard about pescetarianism? It’s the kind of diet which eliminates all meats except for fish and seafood.
If vegan and vegetarian lifestyles, with their limited protein choices, seem too much, pescetarianism might be just what you need. You can use it as a long-term diet or as a stepping stone in the transition towards purely plant-based nutrition.
If you want to learn more, take a look at the infographic below to discover seven health benefits you can get by turning pescetarian.
What are your thoughts about this kind of diet? Write in the comment section.