- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Reasons To Consider Adopting A Pescetarian Diet Infographic
Have you heard about pescetarianism? It’s the kind of diet which eliminates all meats except for fish and seafood.
If vegan and vegetarian lifestyles, with their limited protein choices, seem too much, pescetarianism might be just what you need. You can use it as a long-term diet or as a stepping stone in the transition towards purely plant-based nutrition.
If you want to learn more, take a look at the infographic below to discover seven health benefits you can get by turning pescetarian.
What are your thoughts about this kind of diet? Write in the comment section.