- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
7 Reasons To Consider Adopting A Pescetarian Diet Infographic
Have you heard about pescetarianism? It’s the kind of diet which eliminates all meats except for fish and seafood.
If vegan and vegetarian lifestyles, with their limited protein choices, seem too much, pescetarianism might be just what you need. You can use it as a long-term diet or as a stepping stone in the transition towards purely plant-based nutrition.
If you want to learn more, take a look at the infographic below to discover seven health benefits you can get by turning pescetarian.
What are your thoughts about this kind of diet? Write in the comment section.