- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You A Healthy Liver
7 Side Effects Of Insufficient Sleep Infographic
People don’t get much sleep nowadays. It seems like the Western world has rejected the importance of sleeping altogether – studying or working at night isn’t considered abnormal anymore.
We often see the night as an opportunity to steal a little more time to finish the things we haven’t done during the day, not as a period when we get some rest and energy for tomorrow.
However, we should be aware that this modern trend is inevitably going to have a negative impact on our health. Whether it’s one night spent clubbing or a month of late-night studying, the lack of an adequate amount of sleep has serious consequences.
Click on image to enlarge