- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
7 Side Effects Of Insufficient Sleep Infographic
People don’t get much sleep nowadays. It seems like the Western world has rejected the importance of sleeping altogether – studying or working at night isn’t considered abnormal anymore.
We often see the night as an opportunity to steal a little more time to finish the things we haven’t done during the day, not as a period when we get some rest and energy for tomorrow.
However, we should be aware that this modern trend is inevitably going to have a negative impact on our health. Whether it’s one night spent clubbing or a month of late-night studying, the lack of an adequate amount of sleep has serious consequences.
Click on image to enlarge