- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
7 Side Effects Of Insufficient Sleep Infographic
People don’t get much sleep nowadays. It seems like the Western world has rejected the importance of sleeping altogether – studying or working at night isn’t considered abnormal anymore.
We often see the night as an opportunity to steal a little more time to finish the things we haven’t done during the day, not as a period when we get some rest and energy for tomorrow.
However, we should be aware that this modern trend is inevitably going to have a negative impact on our health. Whether it’s one night spent clubbing or a month of late-night studying, the lack of an adequate amount of sleep has serious consequences.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.