- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
7 Signs Pointing To Vitamin D Deficiency Infographic
Vitamins D is an important nutrient that has a profound effect on the functioning on your body. Usually, it’s produced by your body whenever your skin is exposed to sunlight. However, you ca also consume it with some foods, such as fatty fish and vitamin D fortified products, although getting a sufficient amount of this nutrient with diet is very difficult.
The bad news is that vitamin D deficiency is much more common than you would expect. Take a look at the infographic featured below in this article to learn about the main symptoms that point to this condition.
Click on image to enlarge