- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
7 Signs Pointing To Vitamin D Deficiency Infographic
Vitamins D is an important nutrient that has a profound effect on the functioning on your body. Usually, it’s produced by your body whenever your skin is exposed to sunlight. However, you ca also consume it with some foods, such as fatty fish and vitamin D fortified products, although getting a sufficient amount of this nutrient with diet is very difficult.
The bad news is that vitamin D deficiency is much more common than you would expect. Take a look at the infographic featured below in this article to learn about the main symptoms that point to this condition.
Click on image to enlarge