- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
7 Signs Pointing To Vitamin D Deficiency Infographic
Vitamins D is an important nutrient that has a profound effect on the functioning on your body. Usually, it’s produced by your body whenever your skin is exposed to sunlight. However, you ca also consume it with some foods, such as fatty fish and vitamin D fortified products, although getting a sufficient amount of this nutrient with diet is very difficult.
The bad news is that vitamin D deficiency is much more common than you would expect. Take a look at the infographic featured below in this article to learn about the main symptoms that point to this condition.
Click on image to enlarge