- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
7 Signs Pointing To Vitamin D Deficiency Infographic
Vitamins D is an important nutrient that has a profound effect on the functioning on your body. Usually, it’s produced by your body whenever your skin is exposed to sunlight. However, you ca also consume it with some foods, such as fatty fish and vitamin D fortified products, although getting a sufficient amount of this nutrient with diet is very difficult.
The bad news is that vitamin D deficiency is much more common than you would expect. Take a look at the infographic featured below in this article to learn about the main symptoms that point to this condition.
Click on image to enlarge