- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
9 Facts About Avocados Infographic
Do you like avocados? These flavorful fruits contain a wide range of nutrients, including B-vitamins, vitamin E, folic acid, and fiber. Thanks to high level of healthy fats, avocado also works as a natural nutrient booster and makes it easier for your body to absorb fat-soluble nutrients like alpha and beta-carotene. Alligator pear, as avocado is sometimes called, has a rich flavor and creamy texture, which make it a versatile fruit that can add value to various dishes.
Don’t forget to write about your favorite avocado recipes in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge