- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
- What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
- 62 Foods For Improving Your Digestive Health Infographic
- Asparagus: Fun Facts And Health Benefits Video
9 Facts About Avocados Infographic
Do you like avocados? These flavorful fruits show plenty of health benefits and contain a wide range of nutrients, including B-vitamins, vitamin E, folic acid, and fiber. Thanks to high level of healthy fats, avocado also works as a natural nutrient booster and makes it easier for your body to absorb fat-soluble nutrients like alpha and beta-carotene. Alligator pear, as avocado is sometimes called, has a rich flavor and creamy texture, which make it a versatile fruit that can add value to various dishes.
Don’t forget to write about your favorite vegan avocado recipes in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge