- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
9 Facts About Avocados Infographic
Do you like avocados? These flavorful fruits show plenty of health benefits and contain a wide range of nutrients, including B-vitamins, vitamin E, folic acid, and fiber. Thanks to high level of healthy fats, avocado also works as a natural nutrient booster and makes it easier for your body to absorb fat-soluble nutrients like alpha and beta-carotene. Alligator pear, as avocado is sometimes called, has a rich flavor and creamy texture, which make it a versatile fruit that can add value to various dishes.
Don’t forget to write about your favorite vegan avocado recipes in the comment section below.
Click on image to enlarge