- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
Why Are You Always Hungry? Video
In 2014 Ellen Gustafson published her first book, titled “We the Eaters: If We Change Dinner, We Can Change the World.”
Ellen is known as an author, businesswoman, social entrepreneur, and as an advocate for sustainable food systems. Most people recognize her, however, as a co-founder of FEED Projects, Food Tank, and as a founder of 30 Projects and Apron Project (a small company of sustainable goods).
Being a founder of 30 Projects, Ellen speaks on the problem of global food systems and the connection between obesity and hunger.
Watch one of her presentations in the video below. Do you see the connection between obesity and hunger?