- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Why Are You Always Hungry? Video
In 2014 Ellen Gustafson published her first book, titled “We the Eaters: If We Change Dinner, We Can Change the World.”
Ellen is known as an author, businesswoman, social entrepreneur, and as an advocate for sustainable food systems. Most people recognize her, however, as a co-founder of FEED Projects, Food Tank, and as a founder of 30 Projects and Apron Project (a small company of sustainable goods).
Being a founder of 30 Projects, Ellen speaks on the problem of global food systems and the connection between obesity and hunger.
Watch one of her presentations in the video below. Do you see the connection between obesity and hunger?