- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Why Are You Always Hungry? Video
In 2014 Ellen Gustafson published her first book, titled “We the Eaters: If We Change Dinner, We Can Change the World.”
Ellen is known as an author, businesswoman, social entrepreneur, and as an advocate for sustainable food systems. Most people recognize her, however, as a co-founder of FEED Projects, Food Tank, and as a founder of 30 Projects and Apron Project (a small company of sustainable goods).
Being a founder of 30 Projects, Ellen speaks on the problem of global food systems and the connection between obesity and hunger.
Watch one of her presentations in the video below. Do you see the connection between obesity and hunger?