- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Are You Always Hungry? Video
In 2014 Ellen Gustafson published her first book, titled “We the Eaters: If We Change Dinner, We Can Change the World.”
Ellen is known as an author, businesswoman, social entrepreneur, and as an advocate for sustainable food systems. Most people recognize her, however, as a co-founder of FEED Projects, Food Tank, and as a founder of 30 Projects and Apron Project (a small company of sustainable goods).
Being a founder of 30 Projects, Ellen speaks on the problem of global food systems and the connection between obesity and hunger.
Watch one of her presentations in the video below. Do you see the connection between obesity and hunger?