- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
Anorexias’ Effects to The Body Infographic
Anorexia Nervosa is the condition in which a person refuses to eat even if her/his weight and body mass index are below normal. It is sometimes paired with a continuous exhausting exercise regimen. The ones that are often affected by it are women because they tend to be more self-conscious than men.
An anorexic person perceives herself/himself as extremely obese when she looks in the mirror. It is due to the alteration of self-perception brought about by food deprivation. Anorexia brings so many hazards to the health. It may cause irreversible mental and physical damage.
Scroll down below to know more about the effects of anorexia to the body.
(Click on image to enlarge)