- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Anorexias’ Effects to The Body Infographic
Anorexia Nervosa is the condition in which a person refuses to eat even if her/his weight and body mass index are below normal. It is sometimes paired with a continuous exhausting exercise regimen. The ones that are often affected by it are women because they tend to be more self-conscious than men.
An anorexic person perceives herself/himself as extremely obese when she looks in the mirror. It is due to the alteration of self-perception brought about by food deprivation. Anorexia brings so many hazards to the health. It may cause irreversible mental and physical damage.
Scroll down below to know more about the effects of anorexia to the body.
(Click on image to enlarge)