- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Anorexias’ Effects to The Body Infographic
Anorexia Nervosa is the condition in which a person refuses to eat even if her/his weight and body mass index are below normal. It is sometimes paired with a continuous exhausting exercise regimen. The ones that are often affected by it are women because they tend to be more self-conscious than men.
An anorexic person perceives herself/himself as extremely obese when she looks in the mirror. It is due to the alteration of self-perception brought about by food deprivation. Anorexia brings so many hazards to the health. It may cause irreversible mental and physical damage.
Scroll down below to know more about the effects of anorexia to the body.
(Click on image to enlarge)