- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
Anorexias’ Effects to The Body Infographic
Anorexia Nervosa is the condition in which a person refuses to eat even if her/his weight and body mass index are below normal. It is sometimes paired with a continuous exhausting exercise regimen. The ones that are often affected by it are women because they tend to be more self-conscious than men.
An anorexic person perceives herself/himself as extremely obese when she looks in the mirror. It is due to the alteration of self-perception brought about by food deprivation. Anorexia brings so many hazards to the health. It may cause irreversible mental and physical damage.
Scroll down below to know more about the effects of anorexia to the body.
(Click on image to enlarge)