- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Arthritis: Important Facts You Need To Know About It Infographic
The word arthritis means “joint inflammation” and is usually used to describe one particular health disorder. However, it’s actually a general name for a group of health conditions that can take different forms.
Its common symptoms include inflammation, pain, and stiffness in the joints. Most often affecting the musculoskeletal system, this disease is one of the main causes of disability and other physical limitations. Every year, more than 20 million people visit doctors regarding this issue.
The infographic below explains everything you need to know about arthritis and its prevention and treatment. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge