- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Arthritis: Important Facts You Need To Know About It Infographic
The word arthritis means “joint inflammation” and is usually used to describe one particular health disorder. However, it’s actually a general name for a group of health conditions that can take different forms.
Its common symptoms include inflammation, pain, and stiffness in the joints. Most often affecting the musculoskeletal system, this disease is one of the main causes of disability and other physical limitations. Every year, more than 20 million people visit doctors regarding this issue.
The infographic below explains everything you need to know about arthritis and its prevention and treatment. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge