- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Arthritis: Important Facts You Need To Know About It Infographic
The word arthritis means “joint inflammation” and is usually used to describe one particular health disorder. However, it’s actually a general name for a group of health conditions that can take different forms.
Its common symptoms include inflammation, pain, and stiffness in the joints. Most often affecting the musculoskeletal system, this disease is one of the main causes of disability and other physical limitations. Every year, more than 20 million people visit doctors regarding this issue.
The infographic below explains everything you need to know about arthritis and its prevention and treatment. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge