- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do Athletes Need Yoga? Video
In the video below, model and a yoga instructor Tara Leann Stiles speaks about the benefits of yoga for those who are involved in sports.
Yoga is not only a good physical base for professional or amateur (but still serious) athletes, it is also a good psychological teacher that helps people develop self-confidence and the ability to focus and concentrate on the things you have to do in any sport.
How does yoga help you in your daily life or sport? Leave a comment!