- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Autism And Studies Infographic
Autism is a serious disorder of neural development, but it is not a verdict, a child is able to be educated!
Though autism is characterized by problems with memory and getting information, social interaction, non-verbal or verbal communication and repetitive behaviour, a child is able to study and be successful in it. Everything depends on a teacher and his/her way of teaching.
Learn the infographic below and you will be aware of how to give a child with autism a chance. If you know some other tips, share them in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge