- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Autism And Studies Infographic
Autism is a serious disorder of neural development, but it is not a verdict, a child is able to be educated!
Though autism is characterized by problems with memory and getting information, social interaction, non-verbal or verbal communication and repetitive behaviour, a child is able to study and be successful in it. Everything depends on a teacher and his/her way of teaching.
Learn the infographic below and you will be aware of how to give a child with autism a chance. If you know some other tips, share them in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge