- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
Autism And Studies Infographic
Autism is a serious disorder of neural development, but it is not a verdict, a child is able to be educated!
Though autism is characterized by problems with memory and getting information, social interaction, non-verbal or verbal communication and repetitive behaviour, a child is able to study and be successful in it. Everything depends on a teacher and his/her way of teaching.
Learn the infographic below and you will be aware of how to give a child with autism a chance. If you know some other tips, share them in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge