- A Little Alcohol Or Non At All? What Does The Science Say? Video
- Struggling With Acne? These Are The Foods You Need To Avoid Video
- 9 Herbs You Can Grow In Water On Your Windowsill Video
- Delicious DIY Organic Chocolate Face Mask You’ll Want To Eat Video
- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
Bad Skin Need Not Be (And Isn’t!) A Life Sentence
Beautiful skin starts from within
The skin is the largest organ of the body, and potentially gives you the most trouble. The nature and the seriousness of skin problems may differ, and some folk will be worse off than others.
Bad skin is not only a physical problem, but because the face is the first part of you that anyone sees, it can have a negative effect on your emotions such as self-esteem, or self-confidence. It makes no difference whether you are male or female, young or old, somewhere along the days of your life – you will be afflicted, to a greater or lesser degree, by bad skin problems.
Fortunately there are steps you can take to help clear up your skin and restore its natural beauty.
What causes bad skin?
Acne is the most common cause of bad skin, and it can affect the face, back, neck, and arms. Acne, as well as less serious breakouts, may be as a result of hormonal changes, issues of low immunity, and very often poor dietary habits.
Careless hygiene when it comes to regularly cleaning your face and body, over exposure to the sun, and smoking, also play a role in bad skin and premature aging.
Topical creams and lotions do help, but research has shown that the best way to keep your skin healthy and delay the aging process, it to provide nourishment from within.
When you eat the right foods, you will feed your skin with the important nutrients it needs to stay supple, soft, and free of breakouts.
Continue to Page 2