- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Bad Skin Need Not Be (And Isn’t!) A Life Sentence
Beautiful skin starts from within
The skin is the largest organ of the body, and potentially gives you the most trouble. The nature and the seriousness of skin problems may differ, and some folk will be worse off than others.
Bad skin is not only a physical problem, but because the face is the first part of you that anyone sees, it can have a negative effect on your emotions such as self-esteem, or self-confidence. It makes no difference whether you are male or female, young or old, somewhere along the days of your life – you will be afflicted, to a greater or lesser degree, by bad skin problems.
Fortunately there are steps you can take to help clear up your skin and restore its natural beauty.
What causes bad skin?
Acne is the most common cause of bad skin, and it can affect the face, back, neck, and arms. Acne, as well as less serious breakouts, may be as a result of hormonal changes, issues of low immunity, and very often poor dietary habits.
Careless hygiene when it comes to regularly cleaning your face and body, over exposure to the sun, and smoking, also play a role in bad skin and premature aging.
Topical creams and lotions do help, but research has shown that the best way to keep your skin healthy and delay the aging process, it to provide nourishment from within.
When you eat the right foods, you will feed your skin with the important nutrients it needs to stay supple, soft, and free of breakouts.
Continue to Page 2