- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Cinnamon and Apple To Warm Up Your Winter Days Video
Perfect to give a nice and warming start to your day, this baked oatmeal goes well with milk, apples, nuts or resins. However, its chewy texture and pleasant flavor with a hint of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom may make you want to eat it just as it is. Watch the video to learn the recipe!