- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best 12 Essential Oils to Lose Weight, Stop Cravings, and More!
Everyone loves the scent of peppermint, but did you know that inhaling this uplifting scent can help curb hunger pangs? Studies show that peppermint essential oil stimulates the brain’s satiety center, which will prevent overeating. It will also aide indigestion.
You can use peppermint essential oil in a diffuser, inhale it every two to three hours, or even consume it by placing 3 drops in a glass of water.