- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best 12 Essential Oils to Lose Weight, Stop Cravings, and More!
Everyone wants to lose weight and look their best but wanting it and doing it are certainly two different things.
Aromatherapy works by triggering certain areas of the brain, which in turn tell the body to feel peaceful, sleepy, energized, or even full. Ever smell something cooking, something that was absolutely mouthwatering that made you feel hungry, even if you had just eaten? Smells have a very strong impact on our body so we can use them to stimulate our appetite, or we can use them to quell our appetite.
Some essential oils can also be taken internally to help improve energy levels, lessen the appearance of cellulite, and help dissolve fat.
Keep reading and learn about the 12 best essential oils for losing weight, curbing those cravings, and even for helping to lessen the appearance of cellulite while you soak in the tub!
Many people eat when they are angry, sad, or are feeling stressed out. Bergamot can help reduce those feelings, lifting your spirits so that you can avoid eating when you really aren’t hungry. This sweet smelling essential oil is known to be a natural anti-depressant, as well as being packed with polyphenols, similar to the ones found in green tea. These polyphenols help your body burn more sugar and stored fat.
You can inhale bergamot slowly until those feelings subside, or dilute it in some coconut or olive oil and use it as a massage oil by gently rubbing it into the back of your neck or feet to relieve stress. Some people claim that mixing bergamot and sandalwood essential oils together is the perfect mixture for overcoming negative feelings and releasing stress.