- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best 15 Medicinal Teas for Healing and Health
Peppermint tea is perhaps one of the best teas you can drink when you are suffering from bloating, gas, or general stomach cramps or pain. Peppermint relieves muscle spasms and is also great for nausea and/or vomiting. Peppermint will also warm up the body and make you sweat, so it’s good for removing toxins from the body. Peppermint tea will also help to lessen the severity of herpes outbreaks and lowers stress levels while freshening your breath at the same time.
Peppermint is often prescribed for those suffering from IBS or gallstones. This tea is not the best choice if you are suffering from heartburn or indigestion. You can make peppermint tea using fresh leaves from a garden plant (This one is super easy to grow!) or dried leaves. This is one of the most popular teas around and you should have no trouble finding organic peppermint tea at any health food store.