- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Best Foods to Eat for a Heavy Metal Detox
Try this tonic at least once per week to help nourish your body, and remove heavy metals at the same time.
- 1 Handful of organic garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 Handful of organic chopped onion
- 1 Handful of fresh, organic, chopped ginger
- 1 Handful of fresh, organic, chopped horseradish
- 1 or 2 organic, chopped habanero peppers
- Raw apple cider vinegar to cover
Put all ingredients in your blender and add enough apple cider vinegar to cover everything. Mix well (it will be thick). Try drinking one shot glass full of this mixture, followed by a shot of wheatgrass or turmeric juice. This is the best detox drink you can make and will remove heavy metals like nothing else.